If you believe that one of your rights have been violated, you (or someone on your behalf) may use this form to make a complaint. A Rights Officer/Advisor will review the complaint and may conduct an investigation.
You can reach the Office of Recipient Rights at 1-800-281-0481.
The form is available now in Microsoft Word and Adobe Acrobat (PDF). You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to be able to view and print this form. The PDF format can only be printed and filled out by hand. The Microsoft Word format can be saved to your computer, filled out and then printed and mailed.
The North Country CMH Recipient Rights Advisory Committee (RRAC) meets quarterly to complete the following functions:
- Review the operations of the Office of Recipient Rights (ORR)
- (Semi-annually) review the complaint data of the ORR
- Protect the ORR from pressures that could interfere with the impartial, evenhanded, and thorough performance of its functions.
- Serve in an advisory capacity to the CEO and the ORR Director.
- Review and provide comments on the annual ORR report submitted by the CEO to the CMH Board.
- Review the funding, resources, and staffing of the ORR.
- Serve as NCCMH’s ORR investigative appeals committee as needed.
If you are interested in applying to become an RRAC member, please complete this application for consideration by the NCCMH Board. Anyone who resides within NCCMH’s six county service area and who is not employed by NCCMH may apply.
NCCMH is an equal opportunity employer/program. Reasonable accommodations will be provided upon notification of request. Auxiliary aids and services, including the use of audio/video-conferencing connections, are available to individuals with disabilities upon request. This meeting is open to all members of the public under Michigan’s Open Meetings Act. A list of names of the RRAC members serving, the composition of the committee, and the meeting minutes are available from the ORR upon request.
The next RRAC meeting will be held on Friday, August 8, 2022, at 1:30pm at 1420 Plaza Drive, Petoskey, in the Board Room.